We are looking for a driven Match Monitor that will assist the Business Development Team on monitoring Live football matches on matchday operations for different global markets. You will report directly to the Business Development Manager in Singapore, and indirectly to other Business Development Managers. The job is part time on freelance basis, and workload varies per week according with number of matches to be broadcasted, mostly during the weekends. The Monitor will be evaluated in a monthly basis and the job will be extended according to productivity. On the job training will be provided to the successful candidate.
- Monitor the correct delivery of the live content on matchdays.
- Provide technical assistance of any type, including remote technical support on matchdays. Anticipate issues.
- Follow up on mycujoo’s partners, if necessary after live events.
- Learn and proceed accordingly on how to approach, conduct and follow up a conversation with a client.
- Work with other company’s departments to meet customer needs in terms of technological solutions, communication and commercial objectives.
- Achieve strategic goals set by the company’s management.
- Liaise with other departments and the company’s management on partners’ development and feedback.
- Knowledge about football and the industry
- Available to work on weekends +one day during the week
- Good communication and writing skills.
- English / full professional proficiency.
What we offer
- You can make a difference and help us in the democratisation of football broadcasting.
- Working for an awesome and fast growing start-up and being part of an international team where each individual is valued.
- Full training provided
- Flexible work / Remote work after training completion
- Competitive Salary