Join a rapidly growing and disruptive tech scale-up. You will be challenged and empowered to contribute to a team that's democratizing and shaping the future of football.
Globally 4 billion people share one common passion; football. It is the world’s largest focused community. mycujoo's streaming platform is uniquely enabling the global football community to consume content at all levels of the game how and where they want.
We are leading the digital revolution of football across the globe, for the clubs, the players and the fans. We won’t stop there though, the global world of sports is our playground!
People are at the heart of our products and technology. Will you be the new player that elevates our team?
The People & Culture Team drives mycujoo’s vision to be a modern and inspiring employer. It’s our passion to create an empowering culture and a great working environment which directly contributes to our employee satisfaction. Our main goal is to drive this experience to all of our offices across the globe. As the People & Culture Advisor you will;
- Be the ambassador of our culture for our Amsterdam HQ (our growing talent hub)
- Advice employees & managers on HR related matters
- On- and Off-board employees. Monitor contract management, visa/30% rulings
- Be responsible for absence & performance management
- Take initiatives/lead projects to improve our employee engagement, benefits, procedures & learning programs.
- Innovate and activate our unique culture. Contribute to agile working and X-functional collaboration
- Work with recruitment on the hiring of top talent
Concluding you will positively develop and impact the full employee experience cycle.
We’re looking for colleagues that are curious, flexible and continuously want to push their professional boundaries. As our teamplayer you are cultural sensitive as we have a team of 28 nationalities in Amsterdam, and offices around the globe. In order to be successful in this role, it’s important you bring:
- 4-6 years experience in HR, experience in a dynamic international environment
- A Bachelor/Master degree
- Solid knowledge of Dutch employment law and HR practices is essential
- A passion for people and human behaviour. An ambition to grow in the field of HR & talent engagement
- A great sense of flexibility and ‘Make It Happen’ Spirit. Since we’re a scale-up, your role will evolve for sure.
- Exceptional communication, prioritisation and troubleshooting skills
- Great multi-tasker, organised with high accuracy standards.
- Sensitivity- approach to deal with specific situations & sensitive information
- Fluent in Dutch and English, written and verbal
Bonus points for:
- Experience in a fast growing international tech scale-up company
- Vision on the future of (agile) HR
- Love for sports & workplace innovation
- Experience with onboarding/L&D projects
What we offer
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- Working for an awesome and fast growing scale-up, where your career could evolve with the company’s growth
- Provided with freedom and substantial responsibility from day one, our employees are empowered to innovate, create & collaborate X-functionally
- Being part of a diverse international team, where we value every unique member and play with FUN!
- An inspiring workplace and modern work culture with flexible working hours
- Social events including free beer Fridays
mycujoo is an equal opportunity employer. If you think you meet these requirements and you are inspired to join a dynamic international company, we look forward to your application letter and resume.