Join a rapidly growing and disruptive tech scale-up. You will be challenged and empowered to contribute to a team that's democratizing and shaping the future of football.
Globally 4 billion people share one common passion; football. It is the world’s largest focused community. mycujoo's streaming platform is uniquely enabling the global football community to consume content at all levels of the game how and where they want.
We are leading the digital revolution of football across the globe, for the clubs, the players and the fans. We won’t stop there though, the global world of sports is our playground!
People are at the heart of our products and technology. Will you be the new player that elevates our team?
Are you a talented DevOps engineer, passionate about technology and wanting to work on a cutting edge technology stack? Are you interested in areas like Machine Learning, Computer Vision and Artificial Intelligence? Are you passionate about delivering services and value to millions of users? This is the role for you! As a DevOps engineer you:
- Will be responsible for managing and maintaining the infrastructure of Mycujoo, this includes the streaming platform which is instrumental to the Mycujoo business model.
- Working with industry-leading tools and platforms such as Docker, AWS, Google Cloud, NodeJS, Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, InfluxDB, Grafana etc.
- Working with the development team with building API’s, creating workflows, and facilitating deployments.
- Have the ability to both maintain and write code and the infrastructure required to run that code, everything from development to production.
We’re looking for employees that are curious, flexible and continuously want to push their professional boundaries. Team players with an international mindset and multi-cultural sensitivity.
In order to be successful in this role, it’s important you bring:
- Experience with general Cloud technology (AWS, GCP, Kubernetes)
- Commercial experience with CI/CD tools (preferably CircleCI)Linux-based system management
- Monitoring tools such as InfluxDB, Prometheus, ELK etc
- HTTPS load balancers such as Nginx
- Automation tools such as Terraform, Ansible etc
- Linux distributions such as Ubuntu and CentOS
- Experience with Docker
- Databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of immutable infrastructures
- Infrastructure, application and information security
- RTMP/HLS Streaming
What we offer
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- Working for an awesome and fast growing scale-up, where your career could evolve with the company’s growth
- Provided with freedom and substantial responsibility from day one, our employees are empowered to innovate, create & collaborate X-functionally
- Being part of a diverse international team, where we value every unique member and play with FUN!
- An inspiring workplace and modern work culture with flexible working hours
- Social events including free beer Fridays
mycujoo is an equal opportunity employer. If you think you meet these requirements and you are inspired to join a dynamic international company, we look forward to your application letter and resume.