Join a rapidly growing and disruptive tech scale-up. You will be challenged and empowered to contribute to a team that's democratizing and shaping the future of football.
Globally 4 billion people share one common passion; football. It is the world’s largest focused community. mycujoo's streaming platform is uniquely enabling the global football community to consume content at all levels of the game how and where they want.
We are leading the digital revolution of football across the globe, for the clubs, the players and the fans. We won’t stop there though, the global world of sports is our playground!
People are at the heart of our products and technology. Will you be the new player that elevates our team?
Today, the opportunities for Mycujoo’s growth offer more potential than ever. Finance plays a crucial role in these opportunities by providing expertise and insight to drive near-term profitability, strategic investment for long-term growth and risk management in an evolving global playground. For our operational headquarters in Amsterdam, we’re looking for a young finance professional, eager to grow with us. As Finance & Payroll Specialist you will;
- Work closely with the company CFO, supporting him with administrative tasks.
- Manage and administrate all incoming invoices. Making payments, processing to cloud storage
- Manage and process the monthly payroll for the amsterdam employees. Exporting mutation files from our HR system, working with our payroll provider.
- Work with the office manager on fixed asset/equipment registration
- Work with CFO & External Accounting firm on monthly accounting, financial statements & VAT returns
- Support in annual year-end close accounting process
We’re looking for employees that are curious, flexible and continuously want to push their professional boundaries. Team players with an international mindset and multi-cultural sensitivity. In order to be successful in this role, it’s important you bring:
- 1-3 years experience in finance, ideally with accounting & payrolling experience
- A Bachelor/Master degree, business administration, accounting or other relevant
- Basic knowledge of Dutch accounting standards & procedures
- A natural enthusiasm for resolving problems, strong financial acumen
- A great sense of flexibility and ‘Make It Happen’ Spirit. Since we’re a scale-up, your role will evolve for sure.
- Excellent multi-tasker, organised with high accuracy standards.
- Right approach to deal with sensitive information
- Fluent in Dutch and English, written and verbal
Bonus points for:
- Experience in a fast growing international tech scale-up company
- Love for sports & number crunching
- Experience with working with external accountants
What we offer
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- Working for an awesome and fast growing scale-up, where your career could evolve with the company’s growth
- Provided with freedom and substantial responsibility from day one, our employees are empowered to innovate, create & collaborate X-functionally
- Being part of a diverse international team, where we value every unique member and play with FUN!
- An inspiring workplace and modern work culture with flexible working hours
- Social events including free beer Fridays
mycujoo is an equal opportunity employer. If you think you meet these requirements and you are inspired to join a dynamic international company, we look forward to your application letter and resume.